IT SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
In this position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance to our customers as well as internal project delivery teams.
Your Duties Will Include:
- • Acting as a primary contact of day-to-day IT support requests from customers.
- • Provide premium quality phone, email and remote customer support.
- • Running a web helpdesk system to ensure that all customer queries are recorded, resolved in a timely manner and followed up.
- • Updating helpdesk documentation and making it available for the customer.
- • Providing customer support at client’s facilities when necessary.
- • Installation of hardware and software at customer sites.
- • Planning and execution of preventive maintenance on customer sites.
- • Analysing customer queries and spotting up underlying problems and bringing up proposals for product developers.
- • Support of project delivery teams with hardware and software installation and configuration.
Must Have Skills:
- • An ability to communicate verbally (in English and Lithuanian) and via email with customers in a simple and understanding manner, respecting each customer’s IT knowledge level.
- • An ability to follow through and close out all issues to customers’ satisfaction.
- • Being able to work under pressure occasionally.
- • Self-motivation, focus on quality, timelines and cost.
- • Good knowledge of general PC and Windows operating system.
- • Excellent understanding of computer networking and troubleshooting issues.
- • Willingness to learn and build skills related to specialised hardware.
- • Drivers license.
- • Experience in a similar role.
- • Proven track record in problem solving and project delivery.
- • Linux user experience.
- • Experience in administering Microsoft Windows and Linux servers.
- • Working knowledge of routers and firewalls, VPN tunnels.
- • Knowledge of managing virtualised environments.
- • AWS/Azure experience.
You Should Also Know:
- • Our team is really young. If you’re still studying, that’s no reason not to join us. We encourage learning.
- • Flexible working hours and working from home are always possible if you have the proper skills and commitment.
- • We’re expanding to different countries and continents, get to know the world by working with us!
How To Apply:
- • Just send a short email about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.